Published On: Thu, Jun 30th, 2016

Axiologix, Inc (OTCMKTS:AXLX) Announces Carrier Billing For Google Play As A Result of Joint Venture With SLA Digital

Axiologix, Inc (OTCMKTS:AXLX) has announced that the first product, from its joint venture with SLA Digital, is now up and running on Google Play. The application has been developed for a global mobile operator and partner of SLA Digital. The operator makes use of a proprietary Digital Services Platform from SLA Digital, to conduct carrier billing through Google Play. It should be noted here that direct operator billing has gained significant popularity and has registered a 300% growth, over the past year, on Google Play alone.

Axiologix’s solution would allow users of this particular operator, to make purchases on Google Play, without the need to share credit/debit card details. However, the amount is charged by the carrier, out of their prepaid credit or postpaid billing. Moreover, SLA Digital also receives a percentage of the transaction, as fee.

The CEO of AXLX, Andrew S. Austin, stated that this application is another step forward in generating significant revenues, through this joint venture. He also disclosed that research groups predict that the share of operators, in App store transactions would reach $11 billion, by the end of this year. This coupled with access to over 300 million mobile customers, through SLA Digital’s partnerships with mobile carriers, offers a great opportunity of significant revenues.

Axiologix had signed the joint venture on May 11, with SLA Mobile. As a result of the all stock based transaction, SLA had formed a new subsidiary SLA Digital Inc. As per the agreement, AXLX currently owns 51% of the new entity, with the remaining 49% being held by SLA Mobile. Furthermore, the transaction also involved SLA Mobile obtaining a total of 500 million shares of AXLX. Consequently, SLA Mobile owns a 44% beneficial ownership in Axiologix. Mr. Austin had even disclosed that the company plans to get SLA Digital listed, during the current year.

Axiologix, Inc (OTCMKTS:AXLX) had a trade volume of 71.71 million and lost 40% of its share value, during the June 29 trading session, to reach a close at $0.0033 per share.

© Copyright 2016 OTC News Magazine. All rights reserved.